Like?

Penny To The Blogger?

In Other News

In other news...

Friday, December 31, 2010

I just got myself USD500!

     So everybody, what's up? I haven't been blogging for quite sometime mainly because my parents are finally home (so happy!) and I'm feeling pretty down that the holidays are coming to an abrupt halt.

   About 2 weeks ago I entered a contest. It's the Gameloft Video Response Contest. The grand prize is a USD500 apple store gift certificate and all of Gameloft's games for 2010. I decided to give it a shot. I fired up Photoshop and Sony Vegas 8 and began working on a video. Time was tight. I had only 3 days before I had to go fetch my parents after their return from the pilgrimage. After hours of work it was finally done. And skip a couple of days later, Gameloft announced that I was the winner. I was breathless.



I don't want to brag, but I just want to share the video here. I didn't expect a video like that could win.




Also, 2010 is ending. Let's stay up late and watch some fireworks! And I'm hoping my iPad arrives quickly!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share!