Like?

Penny To The Blogger?

In Other News

In other news...

Friday, August 6, 2010

Trying blogging again...

I haven't updated this blog for a long time ><. So, I'm trying hard to blog (again!). I didn't update cos' A: Facebook! B: What should I blog about C:Anything else that's stopping me from blogging.

Okay, my topic today is : What is a blog?

A blog can be anything. During the 1800s blogs were those tiny metal rods on new fangled devices. Okay, that's not true at all. So what is a blog? If you don't know already, blog is a word derived from bloggorious which is another word for cat. Thus, blogs are cats. Case closed. Don't disturb me with e-mails asking me what's a blog. Blogs are cats. You don't believe me? Ask a cat.

HASIF

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share!