Like?

Penny To The Blogger?

In Other News

In other news...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The blog is having a new design!

    If you have noticed, the blog is jumped ship onto another design! After weeks of procrastination, I finally got around changing it's design. I decided to go and try a minimalistic design because I hate the crazy colour combination of some blogs. Blue to me is a nice colour and so I used it. As for the logo, I absolutely hated the old one (because it was non existent :D) and used Photoshop to mock up a new one based on the Google page. Finally, I added and changed some widgets for the blog. Hope you like it and post your thoughts on the blog's new look.

   BTW, Hari Raya is about 10 days away now. Seems like just yesterday it was 1st of Ramadhan....

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share!