Like?

Penny To The Blogger?

In Other News

In other news...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Games, Separation & Potato Chip Bag Designs

       Wow. It's been quite a while since I've updated this barren wasteland that I call my blog. It's finally the holidays (well, for quite some time now) and the PMR examination anxieties are far over (well, atleast until I get my results, then the anxiety skyrockets). I've been too lazy to write something and the bounty of games (and books) that I'm currently playing weren't of any help either!


Especially Skyrim.

      This also marks the end of my time with my KAA mates. Huh, it feels awkwardly sad. I mean, everybody was hoping the year would breeze past and it did, but everyone seemed to forget that it would be the last year we would sit in a class together. It seems like it was just yesterday I stepped into the first year classroom awkwardly. Well, we still have Facebook right? To reconnect even after separation. Still, it wouldn't be the same. Gonna miss you guys and gals!

Anybody got an extra token? I wanna continue.

     Finally, I'd like to show something. Potato chip bag designs. Did I hear I yawn? Well too bad, I'm still showing you. The people at Jack 'n Jill have got themselves a winning design. After all these years of ugly, boring, plain designs, they've had a stroke of genius. Even the ads are pretty good (go search it up on YouTube or something). Anyway, here you go: 

Barbeque



Light Salted


 Spring Onion & Garlic


Salsa Chilli


 Spicy Tomato


 The Old Design (at the top)



     The potato characters on each of the different bag have their own personality and are modeled in an awesome style, clay-ish. Seeing these bags make you actually want to buy the chips. The colour really help to attract attention and the uncluttered design gives an added bonus to the eyes. Kudos to the design department! 

It's great when you get to see stellar designs because honestly in Malaysia, lots of designs whether it's for ads, billboards, packages, tins, etc suck. Mmmm, I have a craving for chips now.

P/S: Malaysia lost to Bahrain 3-2. They played well. Go Harimau Muda!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share!