Like?

Penny To The Blogger?

In Other News

In other news...

Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm back!

     I'm back! Back from where you ask? Back from...... well...... I'm back and that's the important part. So, I've been delving into some projects lately and I'd like to show you one.




     Below are web banners (in animated GIF format to be precise) that I did for a client for an Islamic Bitcoin Bank. Islamic Bank of Bitcoin. The bank uses Bitcoins and is syariah compliant. Meaning; no interest in loans. It's still in the works and hopefully the project will go off without a hitch. You can check out the project here (but I think you'll need to be a member to see it).

Here are the banners (and one skyscraper :D  ) :



   
     I can guess some of you might be asking what are bitcoins? and a tiny percentage might ask how do i shot web? . Well, I can answer both questions. How do I shot web? Like this. What are bitcoins? Let me explain.Well, the video will explain.





     Got it? Bitcoin is an excellent idea and best of all, it's growing. It's completely anonymous and you won't have to go through a middleman (like banks for instance). Bitcoins is what I was paid with. For now, the big boys of buying don't accept these, but in the near future it might happen!


     Go ahead and download the client here. It's a program you can install on every Windows, Mac or Linux computer. Simply download and install it. It will automatically create a wallet for you and start downloading the transaction history. Don't worry if you're confused at first, read the guides at the website and you can always go to the Bitcoin forums if you need further help.

     Also, here's some free bitcoins to get you started. Here's the link. It'll get you 0.001 bitcoins. How to get more? Go earn them partner! Sell stuff! Also, you can purchase bitcoins with other currencies. Good luck!

1 comments:

Lubuk said...

lawat2 la blog teman kalau nak cari henpon baru atau beli baju kurung untuk raya..tq

http://lubuk-barang-murah.blogspot.com

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share!