Like?

Penny To The Blogger?

In Other News

In other news...

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Holidays And Stuff

The holidays are here! 2 weeks of fun and action! Now that's school is out of the way but not the PMRs :(    . But hey, I can at least work on my projects.


















    So, what am I doing? I'm developing for the iOS. I'm using an easy to use SDK (Software Development Kit) called GameSalad. It's quite similar to Game Maker with it's drag and drop interface and all except that GameSalad is still in beta and as you know with beta you get....... BUGS! Woohoo. Great.



   I'm working on something big and small at the same time. Working on a big game really messes with you attention span. So, with the small project it'll keep my brain happy without it going crazy.

   Here are some screenshots:



   Can you guess what kind of game this is? It's still in the works and stuff still needs to be fixed. But so far, the main gameplay works. As this is a small project, I'm shooting for a release at the end of next week.

   Anyway, happy holidays to people that are on holiday and happy working to those that aren't.


   BTW, any of you seen this music video? It's pure awesomeness:

3 comments:

Daily Car Reviews said...

Hey man keep it up. You'll be fine. For now enjoy your holidays.
+followww

DIYgaming said...

I'm also an iOS developer. Have you released anything yet?

Hasif said...

No, haven't released anything yet. Hopefully soon :p

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share!